Alternative Risk Company understands the priority of the position the environment occupies in today’s marketplace. We work diligently with our long-standing relationships within the specialty environmental insurance markets to provide clients with necessary and responsible environmental coverage. We are experts in identifying the gaps of coverage caused by standard insurance policies for this unique industry which allows us to quickly source and provide the appropriate solutions to adequately cover these risks. Our reputation within the industry has given us the ability to rate and indicate on most classes of business for contractor’s pollution, site pollution and storage tank policies immediately with online carrier rating capabilities.
Our environmental products include, but are not limited to:
- Commercial General Liability, Auto Liability (including transportation pollution), and Workers’ Compensation
- Combined Commercial General Liability, Contractor’s Pollution Liability and Professional Liability for environmental contractors and consultants
- Combined Commercial General Liability and Site Specific Pollution
- Umbrella and Excess Liability
- Site Pollution, Products Pollution and/or Contractor’s Pollution
- Above Ground or Underground Storage Tanks
A few sample classes of business we consider:
- Environmental Contractors specializing in asbestos and mold abatement
- Environmental Consultants
- Fire & Water Restoration Contractors
- Real Estate Property Owners
- Hazardous Material Transporters
- Manufacturing Facilities
To put our expertise, experience and relationships to work for you and your environmental related clients, please contact us for the appropriate supplemental documents and information.